This isn't Duck related, but it may be my new favorite poster. It's something special. On to the quack!
- Preseason polls may not mean a whole lot, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be at least a little excited because Oregon comes in third in this years first installment of the coaches poll. This is the highest Oregon's ever been ranked in the coaches preseason poll. In 2008, they started the year ranked eighth.
- Rob Moseley also has a preview of the linebackers. Though this unit faces some tough losses and faces some depth issues after Kiko Alonso's suspension, Michael Clay and Boseko Lokombo are going to be ridiculously good.
- We talked about the D-line yesterday, and Aaron Fentress has a bit more info on future Oregon star Ricky Heimuli.
- It's Pac-12 week at Dr. Saturday. He had his Oregon preview yesterday, as well as a look at coaches on the hot seat. He also had his preview of OSU, headlined by a great picture.
- FishDuck.com is now live. That means you have yet another great source for Oregon coverage, as well as some great articles by keeerrrttt. He kicks off today with a look back at Kenny Wheaton and Jaiya Figueras, and how they helped change the Oregon program back in 1994.
- Lastly, let's give the love to Rob Moseley. The Register Guard has a new Duck Football iPhone app so you can keep up with their coverage of the Ducks on the go. If you have a real phone, you're stuck with the GoDucks app.
Drop anything else in the comments. Have a great weekend everyone. Only one more before the start of fall camp. GO DUCKS!