There's a saying that goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Okay. How about "Nobody should throw stones." That's crappy behavior. My policy is: "No stone throwing regardless of housing situation." Don't do it. There is one exception though. If you're trapped in a glass house, and you have a stone, then throw it. What are you, an idiot? So maybe it's "Only people in glass houses should throw stones, provided they are trapped in the house with a stone." It's a little longer, but yeah.
- With Oregon's offense seemingly back to its normal prolific self, Rob Moseley's feature piece today examines the one aspect of the team that has many fans worried: the defense. We'll know a lot more after the Ducks open the conference season in Tucson next Saturday.
- Adam Jude recaps some of the recent games against Arizona in an early preview of this week's opponent. And, Chip expects this year's game to hold to recent form.
- Lindsay Schnell continues to ask the questions that need to be asked. Questions like asking Chip what his thoughts on conference expansion are during an on-going season. Kelly answered exactly like any of us would have expected, saying he has no thoughts on the rumors and is more worried about how to beat Arizona.
- The latest polls were released yesterday and Oregon moved back up to #10 in the AP and up to #13 in the coaches' poll.
- Ted Miller runs through what was learned about a few of the Pac-12 team this weekend. Miller also has some thoughts on the latest expansions rumors, including the report that a deal with Texas is close. Of course, there has already been a lot of discussion on Texas and expansion on this blog.
- Comcast has a bunch of videos from after the game on Saturday, including interviews with LaMichael James, Chip Kelly and Mark Asper. Check them out if you haven't seen them yet.
- The volleyball team improved to 2-0 in the conference (9-1 overall) with a win over ASU this past weekend. The Ducks were ranked #16 heading into the match were led by Lauren Gross, who has been starting in place of Liz Brenner.