The Ducks kick off their first Pac-12 in only 4 days. Should be a fun one. Here's your quack:
- FishDuck has his Missouri State recap up. He has a video, as well as a long article covering about 10 different plays. As always, it's great stuff.
- Time for your daily injury update. Sounds like Boyett and Barner are going to be 100% this weekend, and chances are good Huff will play significantly. Clay is off crutches, but it also in a protective boot. For more from practice,Duck Territory has a number of videos from yesterday's practice.
- Aaron Fentress has an preview of the Arizona game. Tucson has been a very tough place for the Ducks. They've gained a lot over the past two weeks, though the competition was sub-par. Hopefully that confidence will translate into performance this weekend.
- Rob Moseley took to twitter yesterday to question fans' worries about David Paulson. And now Adam Jude has an article on Paulson and freshman TE Colt Lyerla. While Lyerla has caught 3 passes for 3 TDs, Paulson has only had one catch the last 2 games. But as he gets the focus of the defense, other players will become open. And Lyerla, Lavasier Tuinei, and and Rahsaan Vaughn have taken advantage of the defenses focus.
- And the expansion news never ends. Avinash at Pacific Takes has the latest on the Longhorn Network. Texas is going to have to capitulate on the LHN, and the spin about the extra money over the 1/16th share was almost definitely spin coming out of Austin. I'm glad that Larry Scott paid attention to Dave.
- Matt Prehm has a (free) article this morning on the young ducks that are growing up. They were thrown into the fire against LSU, but have done well in the last two games. Now it's time for them to get a taste of conference play.
Leave anything else below. GO DUCKS!