The defensive line got some pressure on Foles, but will need to become more consistent as the season continues.
With one conference game down, the Ducks head into the bye week before hosting Cal next Thursday night. It comes at a good time, with the Ducks getting a bit dinged up on Saturday night, and Michael Clay still injured. On to the quack:
- Rob Moseley has the info on the bye week schedule. With classes starting today, the bye will help the Ducks get used to the academic schedule. And it will also allow the Ducks to work on fundamentals. While the Ducks had a 25-point win on Saturday, they certainly didn't look all that crisp for much of the game and they'll try to correct that this week.
- Many Ducks fans seemed disappointed with the win this weekend, and they weren't the only ones. While most Duck fans fret over the defense, Chip Kelly called the rushing attack against Arizona, "good, not great."
- For more thoughts on the Arizona game, Ken Woody has his recap, and he doesn't sound too optimistic.
- Rob Moseley also has his thoughts on the game (and a video with Adam Jude). There was a lot to like, especially offensively, but in a very un-Oregon like fashion, they were outscored and out-played in the 3rd quarter.
- Schroeder has some thoughts too, and says that the Ducks are finding their rhythm.
That's all for now. Leave any other thoughts on the game, or extra quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!