Happy Labor Day everyone. Hope you're enjoying the long weekend. While the Ducks may be 0-1, we'll be in Autzen in 5 days. Here's some holiday quack:
- There are questions surrounding a few Ducks for the upcoming game against Nevada. Kenjon Barner was injured against LSU, and Kelly has no update. He also has no update on Cliff Harris or Kiko Alonso, who will be evaluated by the staff this week. Kelly also had some comments how who he thought did well against LSU.
- Moseley's piece this morning is on the mistakes that were too much for the Ducks to overcome. One of the biggest problems with the 3rd quarter mistakes was that the Ducks, as Bill Connelly points out, were forced into continual passing situations, a recipe for disaster against LSU's secondary.
- Ted Miller has consoling words for Duck and Beaver fans. But I don't need any consoling. Oregon lost to a great football team. The Beavs lost to a middle of the road FCS team.
- Either way, the losses in the state of Oregon and the poor play of other schools have led many to question the Pac-12. Both Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman write about how the Pac-12 is lacking.
- Dan and Ty at the Solid Verbal have a Week 1 recap. Both of their teams, Notre Dame and Oregon, lost, so this should be a very entertaining podcast.
- And hey, who doesn't love more realignment talk. Matt Hinton has the latest updates. Oklahoma is actively looking at leaving the Big 12, and will have an official decision by the end of the month.
After the jump, a few post-LSU interviews. Leave anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!