Halfway to the Autzen opener. Here's some quack to start off your morning.
- After another poor performance against an SEC defense, many fans have been questioning LaMichael James, especially after he looked indecisive against LSU. Rob Moseley's article this morning is on LMJ. From his comments, it's clear that James is frustrated. James has not performed well since last year's Washington game. He's battled injuries, but when he has been healthy, he hasn't had the holes he's grown used to. I think the problem is mostly mental, and James will get his mojo back very soon. Moseley also had this video with James.
- Ken Goe has a piece this morning on De'Anthony Thomas. Though he had two devastating fumbles, he also brought a lot of excitement to the offense, that was lacking at the receiver position. This guy really does have it all. I can't wait to see him in action this weekend.
- Moseley also wraps up Kelly's weekly press conference. Full video available here.
- Oregon leads Matt Hinton's weekly piece, Life On The Margins. That'll happen when you turn the ball over 4 times and continually give the opponent a short field.
- For more analyzing of the LSU game, Ken Woody has another look at the game.
- The latest conference expansion news is constantly changing. The SBNation mothership has the latest. Texas A&M has been conditionally admitted to the SEC. Once the Aggies overcome any legal roadblocks that other schools try to impose, the Aggies will be out of the Big 12. The school that may be most dangerous? Baylor.
- Keeerrrttt has another great post over at FishDuck.com. This week's Duck Tale is on the '58 Rose Bowl.
Got anything else to share? Leave it below. GO DUCKS!