I played golf, I'm not good at golf, I never got good at it. I never got a hole in one, but I did hit a guy in one. And that's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell "fore." But I was too busy mumbling, "there ain't no way that's gonna hit him." Now how about that Quack:
- First of all, we're in the final days of recruiting and I'm sure there is a ton of quack links out there. When you find one, feel free to drop it in the Quack Fixes. Also, Jared is still looking for someone to write about recruiting for the site, if you have interest in doing so, his email is at the bottom of the web page... not that Steve Tannen could find it.
- Ducks baseball tickets go on sale on Monday. If you've never been to PK Park, let me be the 1000th person to tell you what a great time it is. The beer garden down the first base line, the concourse, and the overall feel of being outside and watching the Ducks play ball is just a great day for the family.
- Oregon basketball takes on Ucla this afternoon at 1pm. I'm sure Dave will have his usual preview and game thread up. Getting a sweep of the So Cal schools will be a great thing and keep Oregon in second place with a week off to prepare for the Civil War.
- Moseley has a review of special teams from 2011. I'll have to say this was probably the most disappointing unit for me last year. The bright spot was that they didn't allow a lot of long returns on kick offs or punts and DAT was special, but Oregon struggled in almost every other area in comparison to previous seasons. Punt returns, field goals, kick offs for touch-backs, or blocking punts and kicks.
- Lastly, the conference championships for the NFL are this weekend. We know at least one Duck will be getting a Super Bowl ring at the end of the season. So, which Ducks still playing this weekend in the NFL are you rooting for and why?
I'm sure there will be plenty of quack floating around, feel free to help your fellow addicts out and drop them in the comments for all of us to share.
The NFL Team With a Duck Player I am Still Rooting for Is?
San Fran the Frisco (I hope this makes Tako mad) (224 votes)
Baltimore (They wear purple, and have no souls either) (107 votes)
New York (Does Eli deserve to have more rings than Peyton?) (42 votes)
New England (You're only picking this because you have a crush on Brady) (48 votes)
421 total votes