With a week left until signing day, and our crazy Sunday night, there is a lot of recruiting news. If you missed it last night, make sure to check out last night's Tuesday Night Talk with Dave, Matt Daddy, and special guest Matt Prehm of Duck Territory, who shared some great info with us.
- Adam Jude's piece this morning is on Kelly's efforts on the recruiting trail. Kelly is visiting 3-star athlete Bryan Harper, Shaq Thompson (who was recently asking LMJ about Oregon), and Arik Armstead. He also visited Bralon Addison and Hawaii's Shane Brostek.
- A.J. Jacobson of DuckSportsAuthority has a recruiting update at the Oregonian. Among other things, he notes that recent visitor and Utah commit G Cedrick Poutasi had a good trip, and now "has to think."
- Lindsay Schnell has a piece on the minimal impact that Chip's near-departure will have on recruiting, which Matt talked about on the podcast last night also.
- Rivals has a list of the top uncommitted recruits, and predicts where they'll go. Oregon gets but one tiny prediction on Arik Armstead (here's some more on his in-home visits). Of note, Thomas Johnson is predicted to go to Texas A&M after decommitting from Texas.
- Kenjon Barner was on ESPN's college football live yesterday (full video after the jump), and in the interview he said that he was "extremely close" to leaving for the NFL, but came back due to a promise to his mom to finish out his degress.
- Last but not least, Josh from FishDuck has part 2 of his Rose Bowl play calling breakdown. With all that's gone on the last few days, it's always good to go back and look at that game.