I just like adding pictures of the Rose Bowl celebration.
Good Morning Rose Bowl Champs! I don't think that'll ever get old.
- Let's switch things up this morning and start things off with some basketball, which we can now acknowledge since football is over. The Ducks host Stanford tonight (game will be aired on Comcast Sports NW), and the Ducks will need to find a way to score against the Cardinal. Stanford is giving up only 56.5 points per game, and KenPom has them as a top 10 defense.
- The Oregon women head to No. 4 Stanford, where they haven't won since 1987. Oregon is 9-5, but still haven't won a road game. I'm not feeling too optimistic about this one.
- The Oregon coaching staff may have just won a Rose Bowl, but they don't get any time off. He's now on the recruiting trail, and Aaron Fentress spoke with him about the season and what lies ahead. The Ducks had to rely on a lot of young players this year, and many stepped up. The Ducks lose only 10 scholarship seniors, which gives Kelly optimism for next season.
- Though Kelly noted to Fentress that he didn't expect the Rose Bowl to help in recruiting now, the Ducks are getting a lot of late visits this year, especially from wide receivers.
- With the Pac-12 schedule out, everyone adds their two cents on how it will affect next season. Ted Miller gives his thoughts on each team. Paul Myerberg lists the games he's most excited for.
If you've got anything else, drop it in the comments. GO DUCKS!