Sarcasm translates just fine on the Internet. I don't see what the big deal is.
- Yeah, I'm still reading about the Rose Bowl victory from earlier in the week. I just can't get over it. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Fox Sports can't hide it either as they call the Oregon Ducks "the most futuristic team in college football". Yeah. I like the sound of that. We've already replaced all our quarterbacks' ACLs with spare Nike-sponsored cyborg parts. Time for new uniforms again! Hooray!
- Most of the local media seems pretty set on wishing LaMichael James well in his NFL career. As we all wait optimistically for his decision to be made (and made public), there is another Rose Bowl running back who looks to be returning to school for his senior season which could make the Big-10 conference race VERY interesting.
- I'm big into statistics around the Rose Bowl. Yards per play, sacks per minute, eyes blinded by helmets during the first quarter, any that I can get. What I didn't find until recently were some interesting statistics about the Rose Parade itself, especially when it involves an "Occupy" group.
- Many people are already predicting wins and losses for next year. How does Yahoo Sports view Northwest Teams in 2012? Well Portland Trail Blazers fans, you'll get the worst end of it by only making it to the Western Conference Finals.
- I would be remiss if I didn't include a link to a boxscore from the Oregon Men's Basketball game last night where the Ducks cut down the trees 78-67 from Matthew Knight Arena. That's a big win for an Oregon team looking to make some noise in the Pac-12 conference. Speaking of Matthew Knight Arena, there is a big event coming to Eugene and I'm going to be there with my "You Can't See Me!" hat telling people to "Know Your Role!".
Comments. You give quack in the comments. Comments.