I had a great time seeing the Ducks in person on Saturday for the first time this season. However, I am much more eager to see Oregon win its ninth straight against uw.
- Rob Moseley offers up an explanation for why Oregon has only a single scholarship player from the state of Washington on its current roster. We all know why: closed borders.
- Rusty Ryan offers up a (not-so-brief) history of the washington rivalry . Definitely worth checking out.
- Aaron Fentress writes about the offensive line's improvement thus far this season.
- Ted Miller wonders if the Ducks will try to score some style points against the huskies this weekend, particularly given the 41-3 LSU victory. Miller also offers his quick look and some national stats for this weekend's games
- This week, Bob Clark discusses the unrest in Berkeley after the Bears have opened the season at 1-4. Cal also finds itself at the bottom of Clark's North Division rankings.
- In volleyball news, the Oregon women remained unbeaten and ranked #2 in the country after sweeping Utah and Colorado last week. Up next, the Ducks travel down to the Bay Area to take on Cali and #7 Stanford.