Its a slow quack day, so here is a friendly reminder to make sure you vote. Ballots came in the mail over the weekend here in Oregon, so fill those out and get them back in the mail. If you are in another state, go to early voting if you can or make sure you know where you need to go to vote on election day. I don't care who you vote for, just make sure your voice is heard. Now, onto the Quack:
- Matt Daddy and I recorded another Tuesday Night Talks podcast last night. Among other topics, we reviewed the Arizona State game, and talked about how we don't trust the BCS computers to put Oregon in the championship game if both Kansas State and Oregon win out. Download that chat on Talkshoe or iTunes.
- Kenjon Barner currently has 840 yards and 13 touchdowns in seven games despite barely playing in the second half of any games this season. Should he be considered a legitimate Heisman contender? Ted Miller thinks he's the Pac-12 Player of the Year.
- Despite calls for QB Jordan Webb's head in Colorado, the Denver Post's John Henderson reminds us that its not just the quarterback's fault that Colorado isn't any good. They just don't have much talent.
- Walter Thurmond III is close to making a return for the Seattle Seahawks after a broken leg has sidelined him for the season thus far.
- Finally, Ralphie Report reminds us that the spread for this weekend's game is 47.5. Ouch.