Otto Greule Jr - Getty Images
Chip Kelly doesn't care about the Oregon-Washington rivalry, and the #2 volleyball squad faces a bit test with Cal in Berkeley
Huard gonna go back to throw the ball....
- As you would expect, Chip Kelly doesn't put a whole lot of stock in worrying about rivalry games, noting that the last time Washington beat Oregon "[our kids] were 7 and 8. At 7 and 8 they were worried about SpongeBob SquarePants, they weren't worried about Joey Harrington."
- Aaron Fentress takes a look at the Oregon defensive line. They're deep, talented, and putting up gaudy stats.
- Tired of the 7:30 kickoffs? The Oregon Athletic Department hears you, but such things are under control of the television partners, not the University.
- Big volleyball matchup tonight as undefeated #2 Oregon heads to Berkeley to take on Cal. The Match will be televised at 7:00 on the Pac-12 Network.
- The Seattle Times has a profile on Washington DC Justin Wilcox as he prepares to take on the team he played for.
- Ted Miller still has De'Anthony Thomas as his offensive player of the year. Interesting that my choice, Oregon State QB Sean Mannion, isn't anywhere in Ted's top ten. The Pac-12 bloggers' roundtable over at Pacific Takes almost unanimously agrees me.
- And, of course, the athletic department's weekly game notes.