The dreaded computer problems hit Dave this morning, so here's what I could find in emergency relief.
- Bill Connelly has an article this morning on the Stanford/Oregon matchup. He says that Stanford is better suiting to hang with Oregon this time around. While true, he notes at the end this might simply mean that they stay with Oregon for 30 minutes. I won't worry about Stanford until they can prove they can actually slow down Oregon's offense.
- Shutdown Fullback covers Pac-12 action this week. Lane Kiffin and Jim Mora jokes!
- More video! Kirk Herbstreit breaks down the Oregon/Stanford matchup. The big question of the game, can Stanford defend Oregon in space? If they can't, I don't care how banged up our defensive line is, Stanford won't win this game.
- Aaron Fentress takes a look at Oregon's defense against Stanford's power running game. With rumors that the starters will be back, most Duck fans are feeling a lot better. On top of that, Stanford's rushing game has been soundly mediocre this season. The Ducks may give up some yards, but I don't think Stanford will be able to move the ball consistently all game.
- On the opposite site, Moseley takes a look at Oregon's rushing game against Stanford''s defensive front, which according to traditional metrics is the best in the country against the rush. It will be a great test for Oregon's improving and talented offensive line.
Drop anything else you find in the comments. One last thing, here's a video of Fentress and Jude discussion the matchup. GO DUCKS