Lots of people are still talking about Saturday night's victory over USC. I saw very little interesting quack on this Saturday's game---which is rare for a Tuesday of game week.
My computer is having an issues, so the quack is abbreviated. Feel free to add in the comments anything I might have missed.
- Aaron Fentress has an article on the offensive line's role in Kenjon Barner's record-breaking day.
- The Ducks won their second (and final) exhibition game last night, notching an 82-65 victory over Southwest Oklahoma State. Dominic Artis led the way with 15 points and E.J. Singler chipped in 12 in his first appearance of the season.
- Ted Miller thinks this is the best Oregon team ever. And, he offers up a quick look at this weekend's games.
- After earning a national player of the week award on Sunday, Barner was also named the Pac-12 offensive player of the week.
- Matt Hinton offers up his own thoughts on the Ducks' latest BCS ranking.
- Bob Clark also writes about several conference records that have already been broken or are likely to be broken by the season's end. Clark also offers a review of the conference's tie-breaking procedure for the conference championship game.
- The volleyball suffered home losses this weekend at the hands of Cal and #1 Stanford. Despite the losses, Oregon remains ranked in the nation's top five, coming in at #4 in the latest AVCA poll.
- And, in case you missed it, here's Ken Woody's analysis of the game.