- Moseley's article this morning is on OL Kyle Long, and how this could be his last game at Oregon. Long transferred in last season with only a season of eligibility remaining. He'll appeal to the NCAA for another year due to medical hardship due to chemical dependency. If you're not familiar with Long, check out the story, it's worth the read.
- With Kendall Hunter out for the year and Brandon Jacobs "disgruntled," LaMichael James finally saw NFL action, and had a productive day. He had over 100 all-purpose yards including 30 yards rushing on 8 carries. Unfortunately, one 10+ yard run was called back due to a holding penalty.
- Oregon's defensive line is as good and deep as it has ever been. What was a huge worry only two yards ago has now weathered injuries to just about the entire two deep. A big part of the production is the stellar play of true freshmen. Arik Armstead, DeForrest Buckner, and (recently) Alex Balducci have all stepped up big for the Ducks this season, and look forward to at least two more season controlling opposing offenses.
- Fiesta Bowl practice is underway, and the Ducks are "energized." Also, a few Ducks will see a familiar face playing for KSU.
- Lastly, not sure if this means much, but Chip Kelly denied being contacted by any NFL teams.
That's all I got for now. I'll give one more shout-out to the Oregon Volleyball team for their amazing victory over Nebraska this weekend to get to the Final 4. GO DUCKS!