Your daily helping of Oregon Ducks news.
- The biggest Duck news out this morning is that offensive lineman Kyle Long was denied another year of eligibility by the NCAA. While the bid was always considered somewhat of a longshot, I am perplexed that taking a season off to recover from chemical dependency doesn't qualify you for another year. It seems as if we should be wanting to create all the carrots possible for our young people of overcome addiction. Never Cares About Athletes strikes again.
- After a miserable 0-8 start, the womens' basketball team has won two in a row with a 71-62 victory over Samford.
- Oregon's defense had 24 interceptions this season. Can they pick one off against a K-State offense that only threw seven?
- The Oregon mens' basketball squad hits the road to play UTEP in El Paso tonight.
- Former Oregon QB Chris Miller has been hired for his second stint as head coach at South Eugene High School.
- Oregon Volleyball finishes No. 2 in the final top-25 poll.