- Oregon's Christmas break is over. After 4 days off, the Ducks traveled to Arizona, and will begin preparations for the Fiesta Bowl. The Ducks have already implemented the gameplan, so now they will work at refining that.
- The men's basketball team also had a break, and coach Altman is looking for a jump like the team saw last year. Last year the Ducks looked pretty poor before the break, and came out and shot 70% against WSU after the break. Hopefully the time off will have gone to good use again this year.
- Chip Kelly is still keeping very quiet on any possible move to the NFL. Aaron Fentress still manages to write almost 900 words on that.
- Adam Jude continues the countdown of 10 moments that shaped the 2012 season. #3, Chip Kelly staying as head coach after almost leaving for Tampa Bay.
- Congrats to Haloti Ngata and Max Unger, who have both been selected for the Pro Bowl.
- Lastly, if you've got some time to kill, Chris Brown (of Smart Football) has a longform piece at the mothership today on how the NFL has suddenly embraced change offensively. It's a great piece, with special application for us with Chip Kelly possibly leaving for the NFL. I especially like when Brown tries to take down the "Spread Offenses cause injuries" argument.
I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas, and to a Happy New Year with an Oregon victory!