- First of all, if you weren't following The Duck on twitter, he had a great weekend on his road trip down to Arizona. You can catch his youtube videos of his trip here and they really are quite entertaining.
- Before we talk about the Fiesta Bowl preparations we have to address the fact that the NFL season ended yesterday and now is the time every year where coaches will be fired. Obviously, Chip Kelly is at the front of many team wish lists, but it's interesting to see another NW coaching name that the Eagles are interested in.
- On to Fiesta Bowl news. Rob Moseley got to watch a little practice yesterday and noticed that Lokombo wasn't participating very much due to an ankle injury. Wade Keliikipi looks to be healthy and ready to go and could we see Bryan Bennett play some wide receiver for the Ducks on Thursday?
- Speaking of quarterbacks turned wide receiver, apparently Chris Harper is quite happy in his role and what he does for the Wildcats. He also presents a number of problems for the Ducks with his size and ability to block on the edges. Oregon's corners need to be ready to play physical on Thursday to match up with the 234 pound
- Kelly has swag? If you say so.
- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu has had an outstanding season. Ifo has faced way more passes due to Terrence Mitchell's presence on the other side of the field, and Ifo has done a great job with it. Ekpre-Olomu still remembers how he struggled in the Rose Bowl last year and is ready to improve on that performance just like he did throughout the season.
- If you needed another reason to hate the huskies, here you go.
That's all the quack I got, leave any other links in the comments below.