Pretty good weekend for the Ducks as the basketball team rebounded from a narrow loss at Cal and the baseball team won the final three games in Hawaii. Hopefully both can keep the momentum this week. Here's your Tuesday fix:
- The Ducks are looking to exact revenge against the Beavers on Sunday in Corvallis after losing 76-71 earlier in the season. A win, of course, keeps Oregon in the hunt for a top-four seed of the conference tournament and a first round bye.
- The Oregonian has a story on the new student housing near Matt Court that includes Pat Kilkenny as an investor.
- Oregon wrapped up a series win against Hawaii yesterday afternoon with a 12-6 victory. After scoring just 4 runs in the first two games, the Ducks piled on 26 in the final two. Next up is a trip to Nashville where they'll play a single game against Belmont before three games against #17 Vanderbilt.
- In Bob Clark's weekly look around the conference, he runs down the two most likely candidates for the inaugural Pac-12 Coach of the Year Award, Tad Boyle and Mike Montgomery. Clark also has Oregon ranked #4.
- The latest women's indoor track and field rankings were released yesterday and Oregon is #1 for the sixth consecutive week. On the men's side, Oregon moved up to #18.