The final week of spring practice is here, which means we have one more week full of football coverage. Enjoy your Tuesday fix:
- Adam Jude has a feature on defensive end Dion Jordan whom many expect great things from next season. For himself, besides improving it sounds like Jordan has set a goal of getting into the end zone. Lots of good quotes about Jordan from Mark Heilfrich, Jerry Azzinaro and Jake Fisher.
- Jeffrey Martin has some quotes from Tony Washington about practice on Monday as well as some thoughts from Chip Kelly on the progress the team has made this spring.
- The Ducks have a non-conference Civil War baseball game tonight at PK Park. Oregon State has been surging of late, winning eight of their last nine game, including two of three from UCLA this past weekend. It'd be nice to see Oregon bounce back with a win tonight.
- The baseball team dropped to #10 in the latest Baseball America ranking, though they remain the highest-ranked team in the conference. Ranked right behind them are Arizona (#11), UCLA (#12) and Stanford (#13).
- Matt Hays of the Sporting News came up with a list of the top 25 players in college football. De'Anthony Thomas came in at #14. Six other Pac-12 players made the list, including three from USC and one each from Stanford, Washington and Cal.
- The men's and women's track and field teams are both favored heading into the Pac-12 Outdoor Track & Field Championships. The meet will be held at Hayward Field, with the men looking for a sixth-straight conference title and the women seeking their fourth consecutive title.
Lots of videos from after practice yesterday following the jump