Man, how about that baseball team? They have now won 11 of their last 12 and their only remaining conference series is against OSU over Memorial Day weekend.
- The baseball team rallied for a 6-3 victory last night over the Trojans. After last night's victory, the Ducks are 1.5 games up on Arizona in the Pac-12 baseball standings with just three conference games remaining. Finally, the latest Baseball America rankings had Oregon up to #6.
- Lots of activity on the Pac-12 blog yesterday. First, Ted Miller has his thoughts on the five schools that entered (and left) the spring without a presumptive starter at the QB position. Miller followed that up with a post on the "Best of the Pac-12" from the spring, with Oregon earning a mention for "worst timing." Kevin Gemmell also offered his thoughts on what we've learned as we head into summer. Finally, a couple of videos: Gemmell on the conference TE talent and Ted Miller talks about the biggest Pac-12 games in 2012.
- Over at fishduck, Kurt runs down what an extraordinary year it's been for Oregon athletics, the latest video is an analysis of the spring game and Jerod Young has a post on golfer Eugene Wong.
- With the men's and women's team having both wrapped up conference titles this past weekend, Ken Goe writes that the teams are now looking ahead to the NCAA West Regionals which takes place in two weeks in Austin, Texas.
- Curtis Anderson has a story on Jordan Hasay finally breaking through this season by successfully defending her conference title in the 1,500 meters on Saturday.