It's the 100 day mark until kickoff. At least we have some spring sports to keep us occupied for the next week, and hopefully longer.
- Another day, another win for the Oregon baseball team. The Ducks came from behind to beat Portland 2-1 last night at PK Park. The win was Oregon's 9th straight as they head into a final weekend series with Oregon State with a shot at the Pac-12 title. What's incredible about this team is how they answer. If the pitching keeps it close, the Ducks just have a knack for getting those runs, especially in pressure situations.
- Ted Miller has a couple pieces this morning on the Ducks. First, he has a piece on how everyone loves to hate Chip Kelly. He also has a quick video looking at where the Ducks are at entering the final stretch of the offseason.
- The Oregon men's track team wasn't favored to win the Pac-12 title this year, but they still added to their championship streak. Next season, they may make a push for a national title after being out of the national spotlight for a couple years.
- According to Larry Scott, a "Plus-One" is back on the table. With the Big 12/SEC agreement from last week, and the Pac-12/B1G wanting to preserve the Rose Bowl, this seems like a pretty logical step. The main problem will be how to include the rest of the FBS.
- Lastly, Josh Schlichter from FishDuck has a piece comparing Mike Leach and Chip Kelly, discussing how to build a football program.
Leave any other quack in the comments. GO DUCKS!