I'm not a huge fan of birthdays. I can't get too excited about celebrating something that happened 30+ years ago on a certain date. That being said, I love Father's Day. I have no problem sitting back and enjoying a celebration of something that makes me who I am. A dad. I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day enjoying the sun, barbecuing and making sure to give daddy the big piece of chicken (NSFW). Onto the quack:
- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Well, you're still going to have to wait a while, Jake Fisher number of days to be exact. But if you want to get a jump on your excitement, you can try and get season tickets today starting at 9am. Good luck with that.
- Listen, it's called Track Town for a reason. You're not taking away one of the premier track meets from one of the premier track towns without a fight. I don't see it changing without Lananna going down swinging, so good luck Des Moines.
- It wasn't the ending that Casey Martin hoped for, I'm sure of that. But no one can question the guy's heart and passion for golf after his recent run at the US Open. It's simple things like this that make me proud to support the wonderful coaches and the entire athletic department at Oregon.
- Are you worried about the football team next year? Besides Chip Kelly deciding that his true calling is to become a dancer and moving to New York, what would worry you about the team between now and the start of the season?
- It will be Dion Jordan. Period.
That's all the quack I have for now. Leave any other pieces you find in the links.