I'm running late this morning, and it's a surprisingly sparse day for quack. Well, unless you're into the Olympic trials or endlessly talking about the college football playoffs. So, let's get right to it.
- SBNation's Luke Zimmerman celebrates the ruination of college football by remembering all the times college football has been ruined. And Spencer Hall gets serious, and while it may be unnerving at first, it's a good piece.
- Scott Enyeart from SBNation Seattle writes what we've been saying for years. The 9-game conference schedule puts Pac-12 teams at an early disadvantage for reaching the playoffs.
- Ted Miller says we should be cautiously optimistic about the playoff, while remember all the times the conference has been screwed.
- In some actual football news, Ted Miller looks at the receivers in the conference, and says the Ducks are in "good shape."
- Finally, David at FishDuck catches up with one of the greatest punters in school history, Josh Bidwell. He's also a cancer survivor and NFL veteran. It's a great interview, so check it out.
Drop anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!