Another big weekend for Oregon sports. Pretty soon we're going to have nothing to entertain us while we wait for football, and then you'll be wishing for the days when the quack was plentiful.
- The NCAA Track & Field Championships are underway, and Ken Goe has the latest on action. He writes that the women's team rolled through the first day of competition. The Ducks did everything they needed to and then some and put themselves in a great spot to win the championship.
- Though the Oregon men aren't in contention for the championship, they got some points. All-American Luke Puskedra took 4th in the 10,000m, the best finish at the NCAAs in his career.
- It was a great season for the softball team, and they're already looking toward 2013. They dealt with so much adversity to get to the WCWS this year, it's tough not to expect them to just do it again next year, especially with Jessica Moore, and many other stars that emerged this season, returning.
- Rob Moseley had an article on summer recruiting yesterday. While Oregon has just 3 commits so far, they typically start slow, and what a group of 3 commits it is. Things will pick up over the summer as camps start, and Duck coaches get to see these athletes in person.
- Josh Schlichter at FishDuck has an article on what it's like to be an undrafted free agent, focusing on Anthony Gildon and Marvin Johnson.
- Lastly, if you need a college football fix, check out the latest Solid Verbal, as Spencer Hall of SBNation and EDSBS joins Ty and Dan.
Leave anything else in the comments, and after the jump, take a tour of the Oregon training center with Ryan Clanton. GO DUCKS!