The quack is plentiful today---enjoy!
- Work on the new football operations center is well underway and is expected to be completed by the start of the 2013 season. Included in the building plans are classrooms for specific position groups, a Duck football museum and a cafeteria. Apparently, Chip Kelly will be able to watch game film while relaxing in a private hot tub next to his office.
- Aaron Fentress also saw Coach Frost's tweeted picture from yesterday indicating that he and Chip Kelly participated in the most recent running of the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
- The latest fishduck minute (poorly named as it comes in at over eight minutes) is the first that focuses on Oregon's defense and breaks down the hybrid 3-4 defense.
- Also at fishduck, Jerod Young has an offseason preview of the men's basketball team that touches on the Brett Kingma transfer as well as the new players that will be joining the team next season.
- Ted Miller has Oregon in "great shape" in his preseason positional review. Miller also offers some thoughts on the Moseley article from this past weekend that discussed the team's offseason activities and culture.
- Two more national award watch lists were released yesterday with Oregon players included. John Boyett was one of four conference players named to the Jim Thorpe watch list while Carson York, Dion Jordan and Michael Clay were all named to the Lombardi watch list.
- Finally, Brandon Oliver writes that Oregon looks to remain explosive at the running back position, despite the departure of LaMichael James.