With the trials ending on Sunday, I was worried there might not be a lot quack out there today. Fortunately, that was not the case. Enjoy!
- Aaron Fentress writes that five-star recruit Thomas Tyner is working to graduate high school early so that he can enroll at Oregon this spring.
- Well, Oregon finally made an appearance in week 10 of The Pac-12 Blog's "ultimate road trip" series, with their showdown at USC.
- Brandon Oliver has a post on Oregon's remarkable coaching stability as well as a post on Oregon looking to defend their conference title.
- As Noah noted yesterday, the Ducks' received another verbal commitment yesterday from three-star OL Alex Redmond. Other offers for the California prep player included conference schools Washington, Washington State and Colorado.
- In the latest fishduck minute, Josh breaks down how Oregon attacked the scrape exchange used by USC in 2011 to try and slow down the Ducks' zone read.
- Ken Goe has a story on Mathew Centrowitz overcoming a knee injury that required surgery in April to finish second in the 1500 and earn a spot on the Olympic team.
- The 2012 Olympic Trials came to end this weekend and Curtis Anderson has some thoughts from Vin Lananna on the success of this year's edition.