Sorry the Fix is late, my dog ate my homework, my alarm clock didn't go off, I was abducted by aliens. Anyway onto the quack:
- I'm interested to see how the kickoff rules effect the special teams this year. Obviously, teams with good kickers will try and kick it out of the endzone. but that gives the Ducks an extra 5 on the spot.
- Pac 12 Net star, Rob Moseley, with some more love the defense. The 1-2 punch of Lokombo and Jordan off the edges is going to be very formidable this coming year.
- I absolutely love Kelly's response to voting in the coaches poll.
- Looks like Bane is try to get himself back into shape.
- If Oregon doesn't sell out all its games this year, does that put a damper on expansion plans? Or is this year an exception rather than a rule because of the really week OOC schedule?
- TJ McDonald ahead of Jordan, Barner and Boyett? Ok, we'll see.
Plenty of more quack to be had out there as we're under 2 weeks from kickoff. So leave any other pieces you find in the comments.