We're one week to football people. What are you going to do with your last weekend? My New York move fell through, so that means I will actually get to enjoy it!
- Tomorrow we might actually get to find out the starting QB. Chip Kelly will be releasing the depth chart tomorrow, and while he could do something sneaky like put "Bryan Bennett or Marcus Mariota," my completely uninformed guess is that he'll just name one. Today is the final scrimmage before moving on to game prep for Arkansas State on Saturday. Moseley also had this video interview with Chip. QB isn't the only position I'm interested in. It will be very interesting to see the two deep at OL and WR.
- Ah, new jerseys. While the picture releases have been a bit limited, the reaction seems to be very positive. jcgoducks/Rusty Ryan has some thoughts over at Searching For Akili Smith. Chris Pietsch of the Register Guard has a video reaction from the Duck Store. Lastly, SBNation's Bill Hanstock takes a look at the 16 materials that go into the new uniforms.
- Duck fans can probably get an up-close look at the jerseys and the players in them at the annual fan day, which will be held in Autzen on Saturday.
- Oregon Volleyball gets underway tomorrow, as the #20 Ducks play Toledo, and then #24 Ohio State on Sunday. The Ducks are going to have to try and get past a truly disappointing end to 2011, as they fell to unranked Colorado State in the postseason.
- Finally, the latest Pac-12 network news: Everyone seems to be hopeful that a DirectTV deal is imminent, but a lot of Comcast customers on the eastern half of the country are still without the network for no good reason.
Got anything else? Leave it below. GO DUCKS!