Lots of quack this morning. Sorry for the brevity.
- Expected in the starting lineup on Saturday will be three players from the state of Oregon: Colt Lyerla, Keenon Lowe and Taylor Hart. With 3,000 tickets remaining, Oregon has offered a groupon deal in attempt to maintain the sellout streak.
- Oregon is finding it complicated by the fact that the Red Wolves will be led by new coach Gus Malzahn. Paul Buker offers a Q&A with an ASU beat writer.
- Adam Jude has a story on senior John Boyett
- In case you missed it, Ted Miller had a flurry of posts yesterday, including his week 1 power rankings and his quick look at all 12 conference games. This morning, Kevin Gemmell chimed in with the five biggest conference games of the year, three of which include Oregon.
- Despite not being on the two-deep, Carson York plans to play this weekend.
- Over at fishduck, Charles has his latest offensive tutorial, this week focusing on what he thinks will be Oregon's most important play.
- After a big weekend in volleyball, the women moved up to #17 in the first regular-season AVCA poll. In addition, senior Alaina Bergsma was named conference player of the week.