With the Track and Field competitions set to begin in earnest this weekend, some Track and Field Ducks started to see preliminary action in the London 2012 Olympics earlier today. Here are their August 3rd Results.
- Men's 1500m Round 1: 5th place at 3:41.39
- Men's 1500m Round 1: 7th place at 3:41.92
- Women's Heptathlon 200m: 7th place at 24.35
- Women's Heptathlon Shot Put: 9th place at 12.89
- Women's Heptathlon High Jump: 11th place at 1.83
- Women's Heptathlon 100m Hurdles: 6th place at 13.30
Lots more Ducks in action throughout the weekend! Be sure to follow us on twitter as we'll posting updates throughout the weekend. Go Ducks!
SPOILER ALERT! The comments section discusses the results of Galen Rupp's 10,000 meter final, held Saturday afternoon. From what I can gather, the race will be re-aired in primetime, so if you prefer not to know the result until then, stay away from this comments section. -Tako