First off, Tako has been doing a stellar job with Eaton Watch, so check out the latest here, or just scroll down, and check the comments for the overnight results.
- Tako buried this one in the comments, but it's great video of Eaton talking about how difficult the second day of the decathlon is. He's in the middle of the toughest event right now.
- So, the Ducks lauched the "QuackCave" yesterday, which is "the first digital media hub in college athletics." Andy McNamara has a tour of the QuackCave. I'm not really sure what this will mean, but it's something.
- Yesterday is was announced that Tacoi Sumler would be transferring. Here's Rob Moseley's story, with comments/video from Chip Kelly.
- Moseley also had a piece on how a few key Ducks are finally healthy. This time last year, Josh Huff, Wade Keliikipi, and Ricky Heimuli are finally healthy. Huff and Heimuli battled injuries all year long, and never were able to get healthy last season, so this could mean big things for both.
- Lastly from Moseley, a piece on JC transfer Kyle Long, who has been making an early impact. Hopefully he'll be able to get a waiver for another year from the NCAA.
- Lastly, SBNation's Land Grant Holy Land has a list of why each team in the top 25 won't win the national championship. Just skip #5, the rest is good.
Drop any Olympic spoilers in Tako's Olympics thread, and anything else here. GO DUCKS!