Here's another quick-hitting quack fix to get your morning started. Enjoy.
- Moseley's piece today wonders whether Oregon will continue to have the same amount of success in the rushing game against Arizona that they have enjoyed the last few seasons.
- Fentress previews the Arizona game with the Wildcat's fast-paced, spread offense set to try and keep pace with Oregon's.
- In a blog post, Moseley tackles the penalty issue from last week, claiming that the Ducks are not expressing much concern over it.
- In Bob Clark's weekly look around the conference, he focuses on the hot seat in Colorado where the Buffalos are visiting Pullman with the Cougars favored by more than two touchdowns. Clark also has Stanford ranked #1 in the North.
- In case you missed it yesterday morning, Ted Miller has his latest power rankings out. Miller also takes a quick look back at the weekend before previewing week 4.
- The undefeated volleyball team kicks off conference play this week by hosting the Beavers on Wednesday before traveling to LA to take on the #2 Trojans on Friday.