So, DAT is on the latest cover of Sports Illustrated, which is currently only released on mobile devices. A well-earned honor for the most exciting player in football. DAT is also featured by Stewart Mandel in his weekly Heisman Watch. So that's fun. Let the cover jinx panic begin! Since this is a bit late today, here is is with minimal comment interruption.
- Rob Moseley has an article on Oregon's defense as they prepare for the Arizona offense.
- Aaron Fentress looks at things while Arizona has the ball.
- Ted Miller thinks is going to be a shootout, and also has a video mailbag on the game.
- The Pac-12 is looking at forcing coaches to give out injury reports. Rob Mullens doesn't like this. I think coaches playing so close to the vest with injury information is kinda dumb. While we as fans don't necessarily deserve any information, I can't say I'd be too disappointed with someone else telling the coaches what to do for once. In fact, if an injury report were released, maybe we would finally stop getting a bunch of dumb questions on the topic.
- Lastly, here's Chip Kelly's weekly press conference.
That's all I got for now. Leave all your other quack below. GO DUCKS!