So, how do you like the new digs? Afraid of change? Maybe some quack will help.
- Rob Moseley's feature today focuses on the youth of the football team as 15 freshman or sophomore made the two-deep for the Arizona game. This is caused, in part, by the fact that fewer than half of the offense recruits signed in 2008 and 2009 are still with the program and playing offense.
- Like most of you, I was pretty excited to see the new offensive package featuring Bryan Bennett and Colt Lyerla on Saturday. Apparently, Lyerla only began taking reps in the backfield on Monday. Several good quotes from Colt in this story, so make sure you check it out.
- In his weekly look around the conference, Bob Clark previews this week's Thursday night conference game with Stanford taking on washington after both teams did not play last weekend.
- Ted Miller mentions Oregon several times in his look back at week 4. Michael Clay earned player of the week honors from the conference. Miller notes that only four weeks in and no team has the same ranking as it did in his preseason ranking. Finally, Ted takes a quick look at this week's games.
- In basketball news, Adam Jude writes about the two newest Ducks: transfers Waverly Austin and Arsalan Kazemi. The team also announced that Matt Knight Madness will take place on October 12th at 8 pm.
- Football isn't the only Oregon team ranked #2 nationally. The volleyball team remained undefeated over the weekend, including a sweep of previous #2 USC. Oregon is one of only three unbeaten teams in the country.