Sorry the Quack Fix is late. Something came up this morning that took a lot longer than it was supposed to. To make up for it, I'll try to find extra quack:
- Matt and I recorded a new Tuesday Night Talks last night, and went over our impressions of the Arkansas State game, as well as every other game in the conference on opening weekend. Our consensus was that it wasn't a pretty week for the Pac-12, and that this week looks to be even worse.
- Bob Clark talks about how the freshmen wide receivers are adjusting to their blocking duties, which we know is a primary responsibility in the Oregon offense.
- Ron Richmond details the job of the football team's student managers, and did you know they receive full tuition and books as compensation?
- Oregon released its men's basketball schedule last night, and its an intriguing one with more good non-conference opponents than in the past. Visits from Vanderbilt, Nebraska, and Nevada-Reno highlight the home schedule, while a visit to the UNLV Tournament (with games against UNLV and the winner of Iowa State-Cincinnati) is the marquee road test. The Ducks will certainly have a chance at some early season RPI Building.
- Aaron Fentress talks Arik Armstead and Byron Marshall.
- Finally, CSNNW has a roster update.