A decent amount of quack this morning, though some it was already picke through yesterday.
- Fresh off of a sweep of the Washington schools and sporting an unblemished 7-0 conference record, the men's basketball team has climbed all the way up to #10 in the latest AP poll. Somewhere along the line, the Ducks transformed from a bubble team to a team with a two-game lead in the conference and one that looks posed to make it past the first weekend of the NCAA tournament, assuming Dominic Artis is back at full speed. Up next is the always challenging trip to the Bay Area.
- Ted Miller has Dion Jordan as his #20 player in the conference from 2012. Heading into the season, Miller had him tabbed as #11.
- And, the Matt Lubick hire is finally official. Lubick joins the staff as the wide receivers coach and passing game coordinator.
- As was noted yesterday, the football has replaced next season's Nevada game with a trip to Virginia as part of a home-and-home series with the Cavaliers. Virginia is scheduled to play in Eugene in 2016 while the Nevada game has been rescheduled for 2019.
- Also noted here and elsewhere, three-star athlete Juwaan Williams verbally committed to the Ducks. Many note that Williams will likely first get a shot as a defensive back. Here's Moseley's post which includes a highlight video, in case you haven't seen it yet.
- Bob Clark's weekly look around the conference focuses on Arizona State who are tied for second in the conference at 5-2, 16-4 overall. And, any guesses what Tony Woods' free throw percentage is in conference games?