As for yesterday's quack fix, "circumstances" prevented a quack fix from being posted. Quack Fixes are back today.
Highlights (from Oregon's official practice reports)
- Yesterday was "walk-through" day with the team in shells. Friday's practice should be more intense as the team looks be sharper against UW than they were against Colorado.
- There were some concerns going into the Colorado game about a slow start and people inside the program weren't shocked that it turned out that way.
- Helfrich mentioned that there was "no urgent edge" before the Colorado game.
- DAT's status for the game on Saturday hasn't been determined.
- Oregon hasn't given up a 100-yard rusher since, wait for it, Stanford in 2012. Bishop Sankey is hoping to have a big day.
- What's up with the Supwitchugirl guys?
- Just like most people are saying, the Ducks have a big challenge on Saturday.
- Hroniss Grasu is going to have a very important matchup against Washington.
- Apparently former Oregon Duck Colt Lyerla was involved in an altercation back in 2012 with a police report attached.
- Keith Price is apparently in a very good place mentally and physically.
Blurb of the Day
Former Oregon Duck TJ Ward is facing a problem we've all had to deal with at some point.
I'm having a debate with @RemyLevy. What's better Twizzlers or Red Vines?! I'm with the Red Vines , she says Twizzlers. What do you think?— T.J. Ward (@BossWard43) October 11, 2013
Friday Video of the Week
It would be easy to add a video of "The Pick" for the Friday Video of the Week but instead, I'd like to take you back to another great year. Chip Kelly was only beginning his work in Eugene and Washington would go onto a memorable year in the Pac-10.
Washington Huskies at Oregon Ducks 2008 (via kabuman)