1. Oregon 62 vs WSU 38 - OMG PANIC, OREGON GOT OUTSCORED IN A QUARTER BY 3 POINTS IN A GAME THAT WAS NEVER IN DOUBT!
2. Stanford 24 vs Ucla 10 - Unless Oregon beats themselves like they finally did for one quarter Saturday night, Stanford is not going to win with that molasses offense.
3. Washingten 24 at Arizona State 53 - There's a reason he's called Seven Win Sark.
4. Oregon State 49 at Cal 10 - Congrats on your last win of the season Beavers.
5. WSU - 89 pass attempts and 2 yards rushing. Mike Leach is a blogger playing Madden with a real football team to coach.
6. Cal - Tedford isn't looking so bad right now is he?
1. Ucla - Way to crap the bed in your biggest game of the year like Washingten.
2. ASU - I don't know what to make of this team, it's like they're being coached by Dennis Erickson still.
3. USC 10 at Notre Dame 14 - Notre Dame is 2-0 versus the Pac 12. [hangs head in shame]
4. Arizona 35 vs Utah 24 - I'm really worried once Rich Rod gets an actual QB.
5. Utah - Like a Dennis Erickson hangover game...
6. Colorado - yawn
Next Week's Games:
Utah at USC
Ucla at Oregon
Arizona at Colorado
Stanford at OSU
Cal at Washingten