Matt Daddy is off to New York City, clearly trying to get out of Dodge after losing the easiest bet ever, so you're stuck with me for a Monday Quack Fix. I'm gonna make this quick.
- Condolences to Husky Nation on the passing of Don James. While James made a habit of beating the Ducks like a drum, he is one of college football's all-time coaching legends.
- Oregon is 3rd in the first BCS Standings. Before you freak out, understand that the Ducks are solid No. 2 in both human polls, and will almost assuredly overtake Florida State in the computers if they win out.
- Jason Quick wonders if DeAnthony Thomas' ankle injury is a blessing in disguise after the emergence of Byron Marshall.
- Oregonian Q&A with Mark Helfrich.
- Nick Aliotti apologized for all the hubbub surrounding his Mike Leach comments.
- Finally, something about GameDay coming to town next weekend.