We're running late today, so here's a bit quick to get you through. Share anything else you find in the comments.
- The big news of last night is Colt Lyerla getting arrested for cocaine possession after he was observed using cocaine in a parked car. Ugh, just ugh.
- Here's Moseley's practice report from yesterday.
- The Register Guard has their basketball previews up, for both the men and women.
- Oregon/UCLA highlights Bill Connelly's Pac-12 Week 9 Preview. He says the game rests on UCLA's offense, which has to find a way to run the ball. In other preview news, both Ted Miller and Kevin Gemmell predict a big Oregon victory on Saturday.
- Oregon's offense should have a good challenge also. On Saturday they'll face the "most athletic, most talented" defense they've seen all year.
- Oregon volleyball dropped to 5-4 in conference last night after losing in straight sets to No. 6 Stanford.