Practice highlights (from Oregon's official report):
- Matt Wogan made a 37-yard field goal in a clutch situation.
- As usual, Marcus Mariota looked sharp in passing situations.
- Tyrell Robinson earns more time with the two-deep.
Blurb of the week:
I honestly don’t believe it has been affecting my decision-making at all. It has been the look. The last two weeks the defenses haven’t been giving me the opportunity to pull it. Obviously, if Arizona starts crashing down I’ll make the most of the opportunity.
--Mariota on his left knee and its effect on his decision-making with the read option.
- Though the Ducks control their own destiny for the Rose Bowl, the team's focus remains on Arizona.
- The #17 men's basketball team takes on Utah Valley tonight.
- After missing his first free throw of the season, Joseph Young got some extra practice.
- In practice, the Ducks have been focusing on rebounding on defense.
- Ted Miller previews the upcoming week in the Pac-12 conference.
- Dale Newton from The Duck Stop Here dives into the tape from the Utah game.