Highlights (from yesterday's practice report)
- Thomas Tyner was a Beaver growing up. As long as he doesn't fumble on Friday, I think we can forgive him.
- Both Tyner and DAT were impressive in practice, which is good news if Marshall is still hobbled by his ankle injury.
- Wogan hit a couple long field goals, despite the defensive attempt to "ice" him before the first attempt.
Video Of The Day
In his weekly press conference, Mark Helfrich discusses season expectations and red zone struggles.
- Andrew Greif takes a look at how some Ducks are going to be spending Thanksgiving.
- ATQ gets some love in This Week In Schadenfreude. But at the end of the day, we're just not Florida.
- The defense has underperformed significantly in 2 of the last 3 games. Nick Aliotti says they will be ready to go against OSU. With the Beavs pathetic run game (to which they're trying to add wrinkles), that will be a much easier task for the Ducks.
- Steve Mims profiles Boseko Lokombo and his physical talents. Unfortunately, that talent has not turned into high-level production this season.
- Oregon will once again play in a pro stadium. Oregon and California will face off next year on the 49ers new home field.