Ranking Oregon after a blowout loss is something we haven't had to do at ATQ in a long time. Being an Oregon blog, we've had a slight bias towards the Ducks, ranking them consistently above teams like Alabama and Florida all year. But after that Arizona nonsense, we're biased in a different direction. Have a look-see:
|Rank||Team||Points (75 max)||Change|
|1||Florida State (2)||74||0|
Also receiving votes: Notre Dame (2), Cincinnati, and Louisiana-Lafayette (1)
- Big movers this week are Oklahoma State and Missouri, after their respective wins over Baylor and Ole Miss.
- Clemson drops two spots despite winning 52-6 over The Citadel. Moral of this story? Don't play The Citadel in November.
- Minnesota remains at #24 despite losing 20-7 to Wisconsin. In Noah and my defense, this is all Dave's fault. Supreme Leader has the Gophers at #22.
- Duke continues their rise to the top of the polls, moving up to #20. If they beat UNC this week, they clinch the ACC Coastal, earning the right to lose to Florida State by 40. Prestige.
- We dropped Clemson to #11 after they were throttled by Florida State at home, so moving Baylor to #9 after laying an egg in Stillwater makes sense.
|Dave||Auburn (#4)||Oklahoma (#20)|
|Noah||Alabama (#1)||Fresno State (#23)|
|Tako||Duke (#17)||Oregon (#19)|
Yeah, I ranked Duke ahead of Oregon. What's it to you?