- Marcus Mariota coming back in 2014 will dominate headlines but I'm not sure I agree with Ted's take on Oregon being the favorite in the Pac-12 next season. Yes, other teams have question marks but the Ducks will have some serious questions on the defensive side of the ball... unless, of course, Marcus is slotted to play some linebacker.
- There has been a lot to like from the Men's Basketball Team but a big test is coming up with Ole Miss who is a big rebounding team. What I've been impressed with is how well the team seems to shoot from the perimeter but if the Ducks start missing, second chance points could become very important. Hopefully we'll get some answers from this game.
- Moseley checks in with an update on the Women's Basketball team who is currently sitting at 5-2 on the young season. This tends to be the point at which Oregon either takes off or crashes and burns.
- A guy at the Daily Emerald feels that the Football Team got what they deserved this season.
- Here is the latest on former Oregon TE Colt Lyerla.
- Fun story about some fifth graders from Oxford Preparatory Academy in Chino, California who adopted the University of Oregon when each class chose a school to represent. They also did a parody video of "Call me a Duck".
- I'm really hoping Chris Petersen goes to Washington, if, for nothing else, to get people to stop calling for him to replace (insert any UO coach here). Dana Altman has done a good job of calming the Mark Few chants but those will be just as annoying when the come back.
Blurb of the Day
Uh oh! What say you now ATQ?
I'm convinced that Walking dead is the stupidest show they have no common sense— BJ KELLEY (@OMEGAKELLEYY) December 5, 2013
Friday Video of the Week
It's been awhile since I've thrown one of these in but this vid was just a little too good to pass up. I'm not an NFL fan by any stretch but after the Rose Bowl loss to Ohio State, I don't mind enjoying a bit of Ohio-based misery.