A decent mix of basketball and football quack this morning. Enjoy
- With Dominic Artis reportedly still in a boot at practice on Monday, it looks like we will again see Jonathan Loyd playing the majority of minutes at point guard this week as the Ducks travel to take on the Washington schools.
- Bob Clark wonders if Colorado is now a contender in the men's race after they improved their record to 6-5 and a schedule that includes five home games in the last seven. And, in his weekly rankings, the Ducks have dropped down to #7.
- Football previews already? Rob Moseley previews the offensive position groups for 2013. On offense, the biggest unknown appears to be how the carries at running back will shake out.
- Chip Kelly has been hiring a flock of Ducks to join him in Philadelphia, including former players, graduate assistants and an intern, along with Jerry Azzinaro and James Harris.
- Athlon Sports ranks the football-basketball coaching tandems in the conference, and I am not sure what to make of it. Oregon comes in at ninth, well behind schools like Colorado and Oregon State who don't seem to have an advantage in either sport, let alone when you consider them together.