Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
You morning collection of Oregon Ducks news.
"WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever."
Onto the Quack:
- Oregon travels to washington today and will again be without Dominic Artis. While Hec Ed has been a house of horrors for Oregon, the Ducks have already beaten the Huskies without Artis this season, and uw has lost six of seven overall.
- Despite the recent skid, the Ducks are still safely in the NCAA Tournament. According to Joe Lunardi, Oregon projects as a 5-seed in San Jose.
- If you're ready for baseball season, be sure to check out Baseball America's Pac-12 preview. Ryan Rosenblatt over at Bruins Nation has a good one of his own. Baseball America's top-25 podcast is also out.
- Friend of the blog Adam Butler previews the week in Pac-12 basketball.
- The necessary collection of Ryan Appleby pictures.