USA TODAY Sports
It's my day off, so I'm going to make this quick. If you find any other pieces of quack throughout the day, leave them in the comments:
- It may not have been pretty, and that first half of basketball certainly wasn't, but the Ducks did what they needed to pull out the season sweep and road sweep of the Washington schools this weekend. Singler and Dotson definitely led the way, and Kazemi was his usual solid self as the Ducks overcame an 18 point deficit to beat the the Cougs in overtime.
- We'll find out a couple of things today. The polls should be out later, whether or not any Duck finally wins conference player of the week and if the Pac 12 is going to add anything to Tony Woods punishment for that blatant and unnecessary elbow Saturday.
- Speaking of 'Bows, the Rain variety probably isn't appreciating the schooling our boys are putting on them over in Hawaii. Ryon Healy and Aaron Payne did a lot of damage Sunday as the Ducks won again 9-5 and took the series from Hawaii. Final game of the series is at 3:05pm today.
- Lady Ducks got themselves a victory yesterday as well when they beat Cal State Fullerton 6-0 in the Vegas Finale. So far their only losses on the season have come at the hands of other top ranked opponents.
- Good to see those weren't the only Lady Ducks to get a victory this weekend.
- Finally, here is some Track and Field news to get your appetite wet for later this spring.
That's all the quack there is, don't even look for anymore, I'm sure I didn't drop any. If someone gives you some don't believe them, just leave it in the comments.