Scott Olmos-USA TODAY Sports
Oh, look at that, just another defeat in heartbreaking fashion to Cal. Dom is busy with real life this morning, so here's a quick hit quack fix.
- Oregon lost to Cal on a shot with 0.7 second left. I'm sure you can find a recap. It sucked.
- The loss leaves Oregon tied atop the Pac-12 standings with Arizona, but 3 other teams are within a game of the top spot. And since this is Pac-12 basketball, the championship will be decided in the most unwatchable way imaginable. Pacific Takes runs down the best of the remaining games. Oregon's trip to Colorado on March 7 looms large.
- DAT is totally not a punk. Here's an SI video of him coaching his YMCA team.
- Oregon baseball's home opener is tonight as the Ducks host Loyola Marymount. The Register Guard has a piece on outfielder Steven Packard, as well as a position-by-position guide to the team.
- Galen Rupp set the US Indoor record in the 3000m, obliterating Bernard Lagat's 6-year old record. Ken Goe says to be ready for something special at the world championships in Moscow.
That's all I got. GO DUCKS!